1. Mega Mix (5) pleasant slab to tricky bulge and exit.
2. Gwest y Gymru 7 Inch Mix (6b) * pleasant grey rib with slopers and awkward holds. Worthwhile.
3. The Twelve Inch Version! (7a) short problem type route with slopers and edges.
4. Daggers (6c) ** excellent intricate face route with hidden holds and pleasant moves.
5. Look Over Yonder (7a) ** similar to its neighbour but a notch higher in difficulty.
6. Wet Afternoon (7b+) ** very technical face climbing with unusual moves and a scary fourthclip. A 'sprag' provides the key.
7. Name Unknown (6b) open groove gained via lower wall. Unusual. Needs traffic.
8. Ulrika Ka kA kA (6c+) * long route (70m rope) via obvious 'hollowed scoop' short steep wall and fine technical headwall right of Rancho La Cha Cha Cha.
9. D'ya Hear Ma Dear (6a+) * very pleasant climbing with easy start and left-hand side of barrel-shaped rib.
10. Good Gear, Good Cheer (6b) * pleasant blunt rib with one difficult move, slightly harder since loss of a hold.
11. No Beer, No Fear (6a+) * again enjoyable aiming for the obvious groove with a red right wall.
12. Not my Fault! (6c+) two boulder problem squeezed onto the wall and rib. Contrived.
13. Id-iot (6b) * again excellent. A technical lower move and fine above.
14. CJD (6b) * very pleasant climbing with a technical middle section.
15. Get Down on This (6b) * again good. Difficult through upper overlap.
16. Get Thee Hence (6c+) short but super technical blunt rib.
17. Unnamed (6c) more of the same via a faint crack.
18. Unnamed (6c+) final blank-looking wall.
19. Talk about False Gods (7b+) weetabix-like wall above.