1. Gott in Himmel (7a+) * Short fingery desperate with easier upper wall.
2. Butcher Heinrich (7b) ** Superb, technical face climbing on small holds. A long reach helps.
3. Strange Little Girl (6c) * Good climbing via the obvious crack. A good warm up.
4. 'King Ada (7b) ** Fine wall climbing with a frustrating crux. The best move on the wall.
5. Skanderbag (7b) ** Typical of the face. Excellent clean wall climbing but this time with a low technical crux.
6. King Zog (7a+) ** Superb. Starts via flake/crack to finish slightly left via a desperate move over the 'smooth band'.
7. Face (7b) ** Best route on the wall via a reachy start, an overlap and technical finish.
8. Mawr, Mawr, Mawr (6c+) * Direct climbing via the obvious intermittent crackline.
9. The Crimson King (7a) * Wall just left of tree finishing leftwards to belay of Mawr, Mawr, Mawr. Hard start and fingery finish.
10. Sunstone (7a) wall behind tree stump with fingery start and finale
11. VIP Lunge (6c+) * First line right of tree with trying start.
12. Hostility Sweet (6c) The wall just left of the prominent arete
13. Aedan's Arete (6a+) right-hand arete of wall.