1. Technitis (6c+) Very short and very hard, 2BRs.
2. By Proxy (6c+) Two hard moves, 2BRs.
3. Out Come the Freaks (7a) Still a two move wonder, 2BRs.
4. Fings Ain't What they used to be (7a+) * Desperate, staggered crackline stuff with 3PRs. More than fingery!
5. Kennelgarth (7b) * Thin groove and blank-looking wall. Arguments about English 6a or 6b persist.
6. Project (open)
7. Project (open)
Situated up and to the left of the main cave and identifiable by a very prominent cave, this wall, after recent cleaning activities, now offers ten very worthwhile pitches.
1. Pis En Lit (6b+) * pleasant climbing up the left-hand side of the arete. Hard start.
2. Illegal Congress (6b) left-hand side of the front face via a small groove.
3. Family Values (6b) Right-hand side of front face. Pleasant climbing.
4. Stray Cats (7a) * Excellent route on compact rock. Hard start, then technical.
5. Puss Off (7a) * Superb juggy roof with a fine technical upper groove/ramp.
6. Each Way Nudger (6b+) * Pleasant climbing with a steep bulging finish.
7. When Push Comes to Shove (7a) * open wall climbing with a steep and technical finish
8. Call a Spade a Spade (6c) * Another good wall climb. Hard through the overhang.
9. Totally Radish (6b+) * Excellent exposed arete with thuggy roof start.
10. Durbin Two, Watson Nil (7c) * Desperate roof problem and easier shallow groove.