This is the first wall you come to when entering the quarry. The wall receives little sun but usually stays fairly dry until late in the season. This is the closest sport climbing to Sheffield.
1. Nematodes (6b) pleasant wall with fingery finale from ledge.
2. Crustacean (7a+) face to the right with desperate boulder-problem crux. (See photo)
3. Brachiopods Bite Back(6b) * excellent climbing up the face to the right with a hard start.
4. Pearls from the Shell (6a+) * the excellent crack and corner line.
Blue Funk (7b+) climbs the wall and arete L of Red Mist.
5. Red Mist (7a) * fine climbing up the reddened tower to the right with a tough crux. (See photo)
6. Corner, it is (6b) just that. Very 3D.
7. Corner, it is not (6a) just that to the right.
Ledges they are (5) shallow groove and ledgy wall
Crack it is VS 4c obvious starting from ledge.
The Turn On(6a+) short tricky wall to right.
The Turn Off (6c) Tougher to the right.
Tuned In (7a)nasty to the right.