1. Argy Bargy (5) pleasant climbing on the left-hand side of the face.
2. The Misfits (6a) flake, thin crack and short headwall. Gold BRs.
3. Hissin' Sid (6b) * wall via small overhang and easier wall above.
4. Slippery Bill HVS 5a the orange crack/groove line finishing straight up from ledge.
5. Ratline (7b+) ** sequency and strenuous climbing up thin crackline. Superb.
6. Cairn (7a) *** tricky to flake. At 3rd BR, exit left to pod and up the fine headwall above.
7. Stealth (7a) ** rightwards from Cairn then direct to impressive chain.
8. Great White (6a) * slabby wall above overhang. Direct through the overlap: Orca (6c)
9. The Naked Spur(4+) * very pleasant sharp arete.
10. Assault and Battery (6b+) short technical wall tucked in alcove. Gold BRs.
Ground and Pound (6a) the wide corner crack swing right into Trial and then moving up the thin crack before exiting left to its belay
11. Trial and Error (7a) technically sustained, though short arete.
12. Senile Delinquents (5+) flake and wide crack via roof.
13. Cabin Fever (6b) crack, roof and short wall to shared belay
14. Fred Flintstone VS 4b * left-hand side of short wall with peculiar 'worm'feature.
15. Barney Rubble VS 4c crack direct.
16. Yabba Dabba Doo VS 4b direct line via large hole.
The fine compact wall to the right has five sports routes.
17. Breakfast at Safeways (6b+) left-hand line via faint scoop. Straight up from ledge.
18. 99p Special (6a+) thin crack from just left of toe of buttress, then rightwards.
19. Food for Sport (6a) the arete starting from the toe of the buttress.
20. Over Easy (6a+) the right-hand side of the arete
21. Full Set (6a+) technical face climbing on the right-hand side of the wall. Just off topo.
Short Sport (6b) small face on right with 3 bolts BYGOF (6a) the arete to its right, same bolts
Above Hissing Sid and Slippery Bill is a complex wall system containing seven worthwhile pitches. The three right-hand routes are centred around an obvious arete whilst the first four climbs are situated on an excellent wall to the left. Described from left to right.
22. Inconsiderate Blinking (6a+) thin crack and arete
23. Unilateral Thinking (6c) short difficult arete and fine wall above slightly right.
24. The Light (7a) * the centre of the wall via initial blunt arete. Superb and fingery.
25. Take Flight (6c+) * thin crack to scoop and arete on left.
26. Buxton Goes French (6b+) delicate climbing up brushed slab. NO ARETE.
27. Outer Limits (6b) * the left-hand side of the obvious arete. Excellent.
28. Twilight Zone (6a+) right-hand side of arete. Lower-off on left.