The first two routes climb a short black slab to the left of the path.
Wigwam Bambino (4b) the left hand line
Wigwam Bamb (5b) the right hand line
The next wall is in front of you as you pass the slab routes.
1. Bradwell Dessert (6b)
2. Bradwell Youth Club (6b)
3. The Faust of Bradwell (6b)
4. The Feast of Bradwell (6b+) climbs the corner. A LH finish is possible at 6b.
5. The Bradwellian (6c) takes the right wall of the corner.
The Beast Wall
1. The Beast of Bradwell (7a+) the innocuous wall is harder than it looks, especially for the short
2. Ooh err Missus (6b) longest route on the wall with tricky moves off the ledge
3. How's your Father (6b) good climbing with hard moves rightwards towards the belay
4. Hanky Panky (6b+) awkward climbing with a hard clip to third bolt
5. Phwoarr! (7a) micro route up the wall to a short groove. 2BR.
7. Slap and Tickle (6c) micro route with a very hard moves from the break
Badly Drawn Boil (6c+) traverses the top break from How's Your Father to Slap and Tickle
8. Naughty but Nice (6b+) excellent climbing up the left side of the wall
9. Ooh La La (6a+) good climbing finishing up the hand jamming crack