1. Amstel Standing (6b+) left-hand line with hard moves past third bolt
2. Older Budweiser (6b+) best route of the wall again with hard moves past the third bolt
3. Leffe Unconquerable (6b) easy corner with thin moves to a ledge
4. The Duval Classic (6c+) steep wall climbing with hard moves to the ledge
5. Carling All the Heroes (6b+) steep wall climbing with hard moves to the ledge
Further right is:
Pep Talk (5) a groove situated 20m to the right.
6. Statto (6a) the vague groove left of the main angle
7. Football Fantasy (6a) the main angle of the bay.
8. Hamil Roader (6c) * the left-hand side of the wall with a tough finale
9. The Kop End (6b) the right-hand side of the wall is awkward but the finish is easier
10. Just Like Watching Brazil (6b) the vague corner on the right gained by steep moves
11. Gary Brazzil (6b) the obvious line via a thin crack
12. George Burley (6b) the right-hand side of the overlap