There are four routes over to the left: Skid Pan Alley (5) direct up a slabby face. The wall in the far right-hand corner of the quarry has four routes overlap and sharp edge to shared belay C. The Penelope Pit Stop (5) clean wall with central bulge The Gruesome Twosome (5) the obvious crackline and The Ant Hill Mob (5+) the right-hand crackline. The short arete hidden behind the large tree 30m to the right 30m to the right is; The Creepy, Coupe (6a) NEW.
A. The Arkansas Chuggabug(5) NEW the centre of the wall
B. Rufus B (5) NEW the sharp edge and wall to shared belay
C. Sawtooth (5) NEW the right arete
1. Pat Pending (6a) NEW
2. Pole Position (6a+) straightforward slab and difficult overlap Rebolted
3. Speedo (5a) the crackline to a belay on the left. Rebolted
4. Checkered Flag (5+) * pleasant sustained face Rebolted
5. Peter Perfect (5) easiest and best on slab finishing on arete Rebolted
1. Rock and Gravel (5+)
2. The Whacky Races (5) steep start on arete then slabby finale
3. Compact Pussycat (5) *
4. The Silver Stone (6a) * pleasant arete with tricky start
5. Extended Playa (6b) *
6. Long Playa (6a+) * intricate face climbing starting on rib
7. Silvery Stone (5+) * the fine thin crack, groove and short headwall.
8. Dodgem Central (6a+) * centre of overlap on buckets
9. Drag Racing Central (5+) * short wall into corner and easier finish above.
10. Life's a Drag (6a+) * best route here via arete and overlap on jugs
11. TT Special (5) short slabby face with rib
12. Brands Hatched (6a) thin face climbing with technical start
13. Bulletproof bomb (6a)
14. Trick Cyclist (6b+) short slab and technical finale above scoop
15. Speed Freak (6b) * varied right-hand line
16. The Creepy Coupe (6a) the arete to the right
17. Surplus Special (6a) R of Creepy Coupe
1. The Buzz Wagon (6a) short wall and arete above ledge.
2. Lap Times (5+) pleasant arete with powerful bulge
3. Screaming Target E3 6a * intricate and highly technical face
4. Play de Las Americas (6a) the crackline to the shared belay on the right
5. Brooklands (6a+) * fine climbing via a groove slight overlap and technical headwall.
6. Bone-man Connection E2 5c the crack left of the arete and face above.
7. Fist to Fist is Done
8. Mikey Dread HVS 4c corner with an overhang
9. Scientist E1 5b the corner/groove system right again.
10. Speed Trials (7a) * technical slabby face with powerful overlap sequence.
11. Hogs (6a) short face with a few good moves
12. Quads (5) right arete of face
There are two more routes on the isolated face:
29. High Impact (6a+) centre of isolated face. Well worth doing.
30. Mean Machine(6a+) * NEW the wall to the right using the arete to reach the belay