This buttress is situated at the right-hand end of the lower tier facing the turquoise pool. It consists of a bay of rock with some excellent sports climbs and four long-neglected but worthwhile traditional climbs.
a. Good Friend (6c+) desperate boulder problem b. Bad Friend (6b) short wall c. Unknown Friend (6b) thin corner
1. Old Fiends (6c+) * excellent wall above problematic bulge on perfect rock. Rebolted
2. Carvery (6a+) superb calcite crack onto delicate face above. Can be dusty.
3. The Wrong Unconquerable (6b) * classic crackline on unusual rock to superb finale on a layback flake. "It's the same as Left Unconquerable but the other way around."
4. Fartless (7a+) * short tricky section low down followed by hard fingery sequence on upper wall. Bouldery.
5. Strap a Doc to Me (6c) the unusually fluted face on the right. Again worthwhile.
6. The Gypsy King's (6c) * isolated arete between faces with fine climbing. Unusual. Rebolted
7. Gooncrack (6b+) obvious crack in sidewall with definite short crux section
8. Forfeit or Doom (6b+) * the prominent arete with some good climbing above the pinnacle.
9. Meshrug a my shoulders (6b) face about right-hand side of pinnacle on ledge.
10. Profitless (6b+) * balancy face climbing above ledge to strenuous finale through crack in overlap.
11. Merry Pheasant (6a+) thin grassy cracks to the right ledge to another crack through the overlap. Rebolted
12. Moontalk (6b+) technical face climbing with a short hard section. Tricky final move. Rebolted
13. Frantic Manoeuvres (6b) ** excellent clean climbing past a halfway ledge and final tricky move
14. Moon Track (6b) * fine climbing via a thin crack system to a crux finale
15. Bonedigger (6a+) * prominent thin crack now cleaned out
16. Prefect Day (6b) ** highly pleasant face climbing with tricky moves through the final steepening. Rebolted
17. Silently Sprung (6b) * the face and arete just to the right. Rebolted
18. Steppin' Off (5) cleaned face leading to corner
19. Thirty Nine and a Half Steps (6a) cleaned crackline and short headwall now fully gardened
20. White Wind (6a+) the final section of face gives enjoyable climbing with a half height ledge. Rebolted
21. Blind Wind (6a) crack system and short wall at right-hand edge of wall