1.Step On It (7c+) *** A superb and relentlessly powerful crack climb with a fingery boulder problem start and a very tricky section on the upper half. Re-climbed since loss of a hold. Not to be missed!
2. The Land That Time Forgot (7c) ** A similar but slightly easier crack with the crux at half height and a reachy finale on good holds.
3. Animal Antics (7b) * The overhanging corner gives an enjoyable route, once dry. Start up the previous route then break out right up the steep groove. Finish round the jutting block.
4. Pedal To The Metal (7b) ** A variation finish to Animal Antics, giving a better and slightly harder climb. Climb that route to the jug in the groove then launch out rightwards onto the front of the overhanging prow. Climb straight up in a great position to a high crux.
5. Onslaught (7c+/8a) *** A brilliant line taking a rising traverse line across the lip of the roof to the belay on Unleashed. Climb the groove of Animal Antics and follow the line of bolts rightwards starting with desperate and committing moves around the bulging arête. A series of long reaches follow to finish at the top of the next route. The longest route on the crag and very sustained.
6. Unleashed (7b+) ** A steep route up another overhanging corner but with an easier start. Don't relax too soon because awkward and powerful moves soon follow to cross the roof and gain the upper wall.
7. Annihilator (7c+) * A deceptively difficult route with a complicated crux sequence. Starting below the bulging wall, climb up leftwards initially. Then make a series of difficult moves rightwards to the base of a shallow hanging groove and heave up this to gain the lower-off on Unleashed.
8. Beat It (6b) The easiest route on the crag makes for a nice warm up, if done a few times. A steep start with a few long pulls takes you onto the slabby upper wall.