The Tango Walls
1. You've Been Tangoed (7a+) * fine arete at left-hand side. Hard over overlap and fingery above.
2. Orange Rising (7a) * short wall, thin flake to overlap and left exit above. Good.
3. Repeeled (7b) wall to left and harder wall past overlap above.
4. Unpeeled (7a+) * easy flake and slabby wall to ledge (6c). The headwall provides an excellent finale.
5. The Orangeman (6c+) ** short wall to ledge. Superb thin crack in slab to finish via same on headwall.
6. The Dawning of the Three (6a+) * fine climbing via a short groove, flake above ledge and wall and overlap to left.
6a. No Dawn Chorus (6a+) * straight up the sharp arete and short wall.
7. Orange Outang (7a+) * thin crack to ledge. Hard front face of pillar. Upper prominent thin crack.
8. Clockwork Orange (7a) rib just right to ledge then right arete of pillar with an excellent new finish on the headwall. Recleaned and reclimbed.
9. Orange Alert (6c) * rib right again, then big wall right of prominent crack. Sustained.
The Streaming Walls
This is the name given to the blackened walls to the right. They only dry out in the summer months and will need cleaning before an ascent.
10. Black and Blue (6c) lower wall to break via blue streak.
11. On Stream (7a) tricky blunt rib moving right and via upper wall and left side of overlap. Has suffered a rock fall.
12. The Streaming Dream (7a+) hard lower wall and centre of strip roof.
13. Streamline (7b) sustained, fingery black lower wall and fine bold rib.
14. A Drip Round the Ear (7a) the left-hand side of the arete. Fingery
15. A Drip off the Old Block (6a+) the shallow corner system to the right. Ends at half height.
16. Cause Celebre (7b) * blunt rib gives a taxing pitch.