1. Crystal Maths (6a) pleasant face climb on very right-hand side of wall.
2. That Shard (6a) right-hand side of wall starting via wide crack to scoop. Exit left.
3. Born Slippy (6c+) * thin crack to bold upper wall. A good little face route.
4. Mirrored (7a) * black wall, hard low down and easy off towards the top.
5. Glass Back (6b) tricky start via groove and crack to finish leftwards.
6. In the Flow (6c+) * shallow groove and bulge to left then black calcite face.
7. Paneful (6b+) starts via 'runnel' to pleasant wall.
8. Frozen Moment (6c) ** fine and sustained wall climbing.
9. The Calcspa (6b) ** weird and wonderful calcite crackline. Hard start.
10. Brandy Snaps (7b) ** another harder classic taking the centre of the smooth face. Hard and bold at top. Belay renewed.
11. The Calc Spur (6c+) ** the shallow hanging scoop and wall above prominent flake. Belay renewed.
12. Calcite Consequence (6a+) * short tricky arete, then groove in arete above. Good warm up. Belay renewed.
13. Unstained (6b) side wall of face into chimney exiting left and up onto arete.
14. Shattered (6c+) ** the final route taking the steep hidden wall around corner. Thuggy, direct and fine
15. Dog Tooth Wall (6c) surprisingly pleasant and fingery wall.