1. Crystal Maths (6a) pleasant face climb on very right-hand side of wall.
2. That Shard (6b) right-hand side of wall starting via wide crack to scoop. Exit left.
3. Born Slippy (7a) * thin crack to bold upper wall. A good little face route.
4. Mirrored (7a) * black wall, hard low down and easy off towards the top.
5. Glass Back (6b) tricky start via groove and crack to finish leftwards.
6. In the Flow (6c+) * shallow groove and bulge to left then black calcite face.
7. Paneful (6b+) starts via 'runnel' to pleasant wall.
8. Frozen Moment (6c) ** fine and sustained wall climbing.
9. The Calcspa (6b+) ** weird and wonderful calcite crackline. Hard start.
10. Brandy Snaps (7b) ** another harder classic taking the centre of the smooth face. Hard and bold at top. Belay renewed.
11. The Calc Spur (6c+) ** the shallow hanging scoop and wall above prominent flake. Belay renewed.
12. Calcite Consequence (6b) * short tricky arete, then groove in arete above. Good warm up. Belay renewed.
13. Unstained (6b) * side wall of face into chimney exiting left and up onto arete. Top class jug hauling.
14. Shattered (6c+) ** the final route taking the steep hidden wall around corner. Thuggy, direct and fine
15. Dog Tooth Wall (6c) surprisingly pleasant and fingery wall.