Final Dregs (6a) short wall on right as you approach down the slope.
Fill it In (6a) the short wall to a thin crack and belay above. Just about worthwhile.
1. Piano Fingers (7a) * wall and shallow groove right of the prominent thin crack. Complex.
2. Forefinger Exercise (7a) * the thin crack with hard moves by the third bolt runner. Recleaned and rebolted.
3. Hilti Sound System (7a) ** wall between cracks gives fine sustained climbing. Fingery. Recleaned and rebolted.
4. Elbowed Out (6b+) the impressive crackline gives a good pitch needing traffic. Easy for grade.
5. Twist of Feet (7a+) * another fine wall climb above the starting ledge. Again fingery with hard moves before and after the ledge. Recleaned and rebolted.
6. Bish, Bash, Bosch (6c) * good climbing via the thin crackline.
7. The Crash test Dummies (7a) * the final of three fine sustained wall climbs. Long reach required at the top. Recleaned and rebolted.
8. From Beer to Eternity (7a) wall to left with boulder problem move from flake.
9. Leffe and Out (6b+) front face of large flake. One or two good moves.
10. Lager than Life (7b) boulder problem wall from ledge, only marginally easier above.
11 . Calling Time (7a+) fine technical face climbing above the ledge with an evil move to gain the belay.
12. Smear for yer Beer (7b) Hideously thin climbing past the final bolt. The hardest move on the crag but a poor route.
13. Last Orders (6c) * technical starting moves from ledge lead to slabby face right of corner. Very pleasant.
14. Tapering Out (7a) The tapering corner with a difficult entry finishing via a wall and crack slightly right. Spooky.
15. Leap of Fete (7a) just that from the higher bolt runner, followed by a horrible, nose-grinding mantel!
16. Four by Four (6c+) slim steep wall with good holds but one very frustrating move.
17, Major Dormo (5) the right-hand side of prominent arete at the end of the wall. Awkward start.
15 . Maitre D'hotel (6a) keep to the left-hand side of the arete as close as possible.
Three new routes have been added to the small cliff tucked into the 'hole' around to the right of the col before the descent is made under the White Walls:
The Doldrums (6b) left-hand line via starting pillar: Hole in the Wall (6c+) central and best line through bulge: Snapping Turtle (7a) boulder-problem right-hand line.