1. The Cows, The Cows (7a+) ** the classic of the wall starting via the right arete of the prominent groove. Intricate low down. Rebolted.
2. Masson Accomplished (7a+) *** a fabulous new route taking the full height of the wall with a technical start, fingery face climbing and a steep, strenuous finale. Rebolted.
3. Unveiled (7a) * a new line high in the grade with fingery moves low down and a long reach to finish.
4. Seventh Time Lucky (7b) * An even harder start to easier climbing and a long reach to gain the prominent scar in the face. A little disjointed.
5. Plucked (7b+) * is the direct finish. High in grade. Rebolted
6. Never to Rise (7a+) ** A difficult start via a faint rib leads to fine technical face climbing and a stopper finish. Harder for the short. Rebolted.
7. Resurrection (7b+) ** the inevitable superb extension to Never to Rise with sustained and fingery climbing.
8. Long Black Veil (7a+) *** the centre of the black wall starting via a flake. Sustained and very fingery with superb moves. Rebolted.
9. Fuck Your Gods (7a) ** an even better pitch with sustained technical interest on the wall to the left. Fingery. Rebolted.
10. Cattle Mutilation Expedition (6c+) * superb sustained face climbing with a tricky start and hard finish. Low in grade or 6c if finished on right. rebolted.
11. Masson Impossible (6c) technical black face with hard moves at half height. Slightly contrived.
12. The Numbers Game (6b) shallow groove line technical middle section.
13. Lifelong Learning (5) shallow groove line with one tricky move at half height.
14. Closing Chapter (6b) technical face with one hard technical move.
15. Opening Salvo (6b+) * pleasant face climbing slightly rightwards to steep finale. Good climbing.
16. Last Offence (6b+) the slim newly cleaned wall with a few stretches.
17. Better Luck Next Time Steve (6b+) short technical wall with boulder problem start and steep finish.