1. The Wrong Alto (6c) arete on left gained from route 3. Steep!
2. Mezzo Forte (6b+) centre of leaning wall. Good.
3. Pianissimo (6b+) * unusual route via steep face and finishing ramp.
4. Baritone Crime (6c+) * steep face with good holds to ledge and
6. Bass Crack (6b) obvious crackline with difficult entry and steep
7. Born to be a Bass Player (6a+) * excellent delicate face to steep
wall and prominent crack.
8. Baseline (6a+) * gentle lower wall to unusual corner and steep
finale in crack on left
9. Bass Race (6b) * pleasant face to sharp arete and steep finale
10. Don't Blame Me on it! (6c+) * blank-looking face finishing in
Ugle (7a+) * technical face climbing up the white streak
11. Human Capital (6c+) ** excellent face climbing leading through
a bulge to a final groove/overlap
12. Scum Manifesto (7a+ )** another fine climbing culminating in a
hard finale on the final, smooth-looking wall.
13. The Mud and the Blood and the Beer (5+) pleasant climbing on right-hand
side of face.
Grimbles (5+) easy ledges to difficult slab finale.
Grime Time (5+) thin rib above ledge to the right.