Upper Tier Far left-hand
At the far left-hand of the terrace below the tier and almost where the two tiers of the cliff merges into one are a series of five new routes:
1. Brew Thyme (6a) crackline right of arete
2. Thyme Out (6a) wide crack and V niche
3. What's the Thyme (6a) next crackline just left of corner
4. Bridge Over the River Thyme (5) corner line
5. Bit of Spare Thyme (5+) wall right of corner, almost on the arete.
6. Fat Betty (4+) easy corner line
7. Take Your Thyme(5+) right wall of corner
8. Porridge (4+) slim corner line just left of arete. Pleasant.
Crunch yer Nuts (4) * fine wide crack system.
9. Soggy Bottom Boys (6b+) * vague arete from left-hand end of terrace. A couple of hard moves
10. Man of Constant Sorrow (5+) left-hand side of arete via crack low down.
11. Big Rock Candy Mountain (6a) * right-hand side of fine arete.
12. Everett's Arete (5+) sharp arete on left-hand side.
Repulse (5) left-hand of two newly cleaned lines
Prince of Wales (5+) right-hand line.
That Old DA Look (4) short wall, groove and bulge to right.
FOP (6a) Isolated face on right with tricky finish on slight nose.
Upper Tier Left-hand
1. In the Jailhouse (6a) tricky start from grassy ledge to easier ground and overlap
2. Po Lazarus (5+) straightforward jug-pulling and jamming with overhang above.
3. No Way is Patience a Virtue (6b) * Stiff fingery start to easier ground on fine rock above
4. Whilst the Cat';s Away E3 6b
5. Oh Brother Where Art Thou' (6a) * pleasant climbing with a tricky start from the obvious ledge
6. Dapper Dan (6a) * the excellent arete to a tricky finale. Stretchy first clip from ledge.
7. Babe the Blue Axe (6a) tricky starting wall to ledge then much easier climbing above.
8. The Cretan (6b+) tricky arete taken on right-hand side to ledge. Easy above.
9. Corinthian Spirit (6a) straightforward crack system with awkward move left onto ledge.
10. Theseus-Saurus (6c) easier lower wall to ledge then very tricky finale. Requires l-o-n-g reach!!!
11. It's all Greek to Me (6b) very pleasant bulging crackline to ledge to easier finale.
12. The Miner Tour (6c+) Hard start (throw) to ledge. Slabby wall is good. Start can be avoided on R
13. Olympiakus (6c) leftwards into hanging groove left of Her Aklion.
14. Her Aklion (6c) exits cave to gain hidden delights in hanging groove. Good when dry.
15. Almost There (5) right arete of cave system on incredible bubbly jugs.
16. Into the Labyrinth (5+) * front face of grey tower, recently retro-bolted (naughty but nice)
17. By Zeus (6a+) * right arete of grey tower with technical start.
18. Spiteful Rain (5+) * pleasant face and tricky finish
Commiseration (5) slim groove to belay of First Pryse
Upper Tier Central
19. Consolation (5) overlap and pleasant face above. Crux at start.
20. Tawny Owl Pie (5) awkward, right-facing groove with leftwards exit.
21. The Owl (6c) tight line on face to right with difficulties surrounding upper section.
22. White Dove E2 5c * excellent thin crack system (trad.). Use belays on left or right.
23. Null in Mundo Pax Sincera (6c+) tight line squeezed onto rounded arete to right.
24. Supplementary Question (4+) prominent shallow corner line to excavated finale.
25. A Liberal Smear (6c+) Contrived right of corner. Desperate finale.
26. Labour Relations (6c+) * Slabby wall direct (no groove) and fine finish via overlap.
27. PM's Question Time E3 5c * thin crack traversing right to avoid top wall and finish via bold scoop, BR.
28. Avoiding the Issue E4 6a * direct finish to PMs via vague rib and BR. Technical.
29. Booker Prize (6a) front face of pillar to tricky exit on the headwall.
30. Sir Pryse (6a+) Slab with tricky strip roof at half height and fingery finale.
Take it Easy (6b) the leftwards ramp, shallow groove and tricky upper headwall.
31. Oy Missus (6c) Left-hand side of slab. above ramp. Tricky if line adhered.
32. Mr. Blue Sky (7a) * Right-hand side of slab. Two very tricky sections but short-lived.
33. Esso Blue HVS 5b crackline to slabby finale
34. Smoke Gets in your Eyes (6b+) * Left-hand side of prominent arete with occasional move on right. Finish via thin crack.
Shell Super (6c) hard boulder problem if taken direct on side wall.
Upper Tier Right-hand
35. Mumble Jumble (7a) ** slim pillar and difficult roof. Fine test-piece.
36. Fargo (6a+) thin crack system with awkward moves. Can finish at belay of:
37. Blue Sunday (6a+) * pleasant face climbing staring left of cave.
38. Do It Yourself (6c) harder but similar technical face to right.
39. New Bolts and Yankees (6a) steep start with crackline above.
40. Kushti (6a) thin crack system on left wall of corner.
41. Lovely Bubbly (6c+) left wall of corner with some good technical moves. Short-lived.
42. Slabby but Nice (5+) right wall of corner with good moves on upper section.
43. Sam and Mary (5) crackline to steep finale.
44. Ma Marmalde (6a+) arete to ledges and tricky finale.
45. Slam the Jam (5+) prominent jamming crack.
46. Jam Slice (6b) wall and shallow groove.
47. Don't try this at Home (6c) face to right. Hard finale, high in grade.
48. Red Rum (5+) the corner line.
49. Najinski E2 5b slabby wall with fine climbing. Difficulties short-lived.
50. Part Animal (6b) arete of wall. Hard on right (true line) 5+ on left.
51. Cafe Bleu E3 5c * centre of pleasant face. RPs required.
52. Dinky Toy (6c) * thin crack and technical wall on right. Good.
53. Corgi Registered (6b) final line via blunt rib. Good hidden holds.
Hornby (6a+) steep wall with overlap.