These are obvious and situated at the back of the quarry, facing you as you walk in. Their appearance is initially not very attractive but the climbing is good open face climbing, easy in the sports climbing grades and attracts any sun available.
1. Sharing Best Practice (6b) the prominent arete.
2. Chauvi's Slab (5+,5+) The left-hand of two long two pitch slab route.
3. Barney Rubble (5,5+)The right-hand two pitcher
4. Still Nacht (5+, 5) * the central line of the slab to the right with a one third height belay. It's new so take a helmet.
5. Neanderthal (5, 5+)left-hand line. Currently debolted
6. Trog (4, 5)right-hand of two lines based on arete. Difficult moves just above belay on second pitch. Rebolted
7. Men at Work (5) the long newly created massive corner line can be climbed in two pitches Dave Williams and David Eaton
8. The Quarrymen (6a) the set back wall and fine slab above taken on the line of the bolts.
9. Excavator (5+) * the longest and best route. A 60m rope does not get you back to the ground.
10. Slab Cake (4+)the long line to the right, taking left-hand branch
11. Spare Rib (5) branches right off Slab Cake.
12. Crumbs (5) obvious new start to Spare Rib.
13. The Cake Walk (5)
14. Christmas Pudding (4+)
15 Sago Slab (4)
16. Dream Topping (4)