1. Dinnertime Special (6a) pleasant face. Grade uncertain since loss of flake.
2. Tokenism (6b) * centre of face to exciting finale
3. Trotskyism (7a) * difficult arete and technical face.
4. Beamsplitter (7a) step side face with two overlaps and crux on headwall.
5. Petrified Laugh (6b+)The left arete of the wall to a tricky finale.
6. A Crinoid Smile (6c+) * left-hand side of crozzled face with technical finish.
7. The Giggle Loop (6c) * The central crack of the wall gives a few awkward moves low down and a steep and exciting finish on good holds.
8. A Fossil on Fossils (6c) * right-hand side of face to technical finale on crustaceans.