1. Over my Shoulder (6a) flat wall with technical lower section
2. More Head Tennis (6b) the left-hand side of the good looking wall with a short crack start.
3. In the Neck (6a+) a good little route through a bulge and aiming for a groove high up
4. Shouldering the Burden (6b) the flat white wall leads to an easier finale.
5. Shouldering the Pain (6b) the rib on the right with good moves and moving left to the belay.
6. Arete Achus (6b) * Isolated arete with steep start
7. Head Ache (6b) left-hand side of wall via arete. Good moves
8. Tooth Ache (6a) Crack in the centre of the wall
9. Heart Ache (6b) stepped groove with long reach finale
10. Back Ache (6b+) * right-hand side of wall with long moves to finish
11. Hippy, Hippy Aches (5) isolated arete right again. Keep on the line!
12. Brain Harris (6a) short wall via upper overlap
13. Rick Spleen (6a+) left-hand side of wall with long moves
14. Richard Cerebellum (6b) crackline with long moves
15. Mick Kidney (6b) technical face to right.
16. Have a Heart (6b) juggy hollow overlaps and good wall above.