There are four routes over to the left: Skid Pan Alley (5) direct up a slabby face. The wall in the far right-hand corner of the quarry has four routes overlap and sharp edge to shared belay C. The Penelope Pit Stop (5) clean wall with central bulge The Gruesome Twosome (5) the obvious crackline and The Ant Hill Mob (5+) the right-hand crackline. The short arete hidden behind the large tree 30m to the right 30m to the right is; The Creepy, Coupe (6a) NEW.
A. The Arkansas Chuggabug(5) NEW the centre of the wall
B. Rufus B (5) NEW the sharp edge and wall to shared belay
C. Sawtooth (5) NEW the right arete
1. Pat Pending (6a) NEW
2. Pole Position (6a+) straightforward slab and difficult overlap Rebolted
3. Speedo (5a) the crackline to a belay on the left. Rebolted
4. Checkered Flag (5+) * pleasant sustained face Rebolted
5. Peter Perfect (5) easiest and best on slab finishing on arete Rebolted
6. The Whacky Races (5) steep start on arete then slabby finale
7. The Silver Stone (6a) * pleasant arete with tricky start
8. Long Playa (6a+) * intricate face climbing starting on rib
9. Silvery Stone (5+) * the fine thin crack, groove and short headwall.
10. Dodgem Central (6a+) * centre of overlap on buckets
11. Drag Racing Central (5+) * short wall into corner and easier finish above.
12. Life's a Drag (6a+) * best route here via arete and overlap on jugs
13. TT Special (5) short slabby face with rib
14. Brands Hatched (6a) thin face climbing with technical start
15. Trick Cyclist (6b+) short slab and technical finale above scoop
16. Speed Freak (6b) * varied right-hand line
18. Lap Times (5+) pleasant arete with powerful bulge
19. Screaming Target E3 6a * intricate and highly technical face
20. Play de Las Americas (6a) the crackline to the shared belay on the right
21. Brooklands (6a+) * fine climbing via a groove slight overlap and technical headwall.
22. Bone-man Connection E2 5c the crack left of the arete and face above.
23. Fist to Fist is Done
24. Mikey Dread HVS 4c corner with an overhang
25. Scientist E1 5b the corner/groove system right again.
26. Speed Trials (7a) * technical slabby face with powerful overlap sequence.
27. Hogs (6a) short face with a few good moves
28. Quads (5) right arete of face
29. High Impact (6a+) centre of isolated face. Well worth doing.
30. Mean Machine(6a+) * NEW the wall to the right using the arete to reach the belay