There are four routes over to the left:Skid Pan Alley (5) direct up a slabby face, Penelope Pit Stop(5) clean wall with central bulge The Gruesome Twosome (5) the obvious crackline and The Ant Hill Mob (5+) the right-hand crackline
1. Pole Position (6a+) straightforward slab and difficult overlap
2. Checkered Flag (5+) pleasant sustained face
3. Peter Perfect (5) easiest and best on slab finishing on arete
4. The Whacky Races (5) steep start on arete then slabby finale
5. The Silver Stone (6a) * pleasant arete with tricky start
6. Long Playa (6a+) * intricate face climbing starting on rib
7. Silvery Stone (6a) * the fine thin crack, groove and short headwall.
8 Dodgem Central (6a+) * centre of overlap on buckets
9. Life's a Drag (6a+) * best route here via arete and overlap on jugs
10. TT Special (5) short slabby face with rib
11. Brands Hatched (6a) thin face climbing with technical start
12. Trick Cyclist (6b+) short slab and technical finale above scoop
13. Speed Freak (6b) * varied right-hand line
14. Lap Times (5+) pleasant arete with powerful bulge
15. Screaming Target E3 6a * intricate and highly technical face
16. Play de Las Americas (6a) the crackline to the shared belay on the right
17. Brooklands (6a+) * fine climbing via a groove slight overlap and technical headwall.
18. Bone-man Connection E2 5c the crack left of the arete and face above.
19. Fist to Fist is Done VS 4c the arete
20. Mikey Dread HVS 4c corner with an overhang
21. Scientist E1 5b the corner/groove system right again.
22. Speed Trials (7a) * technical slabby face with powerful overlap sequence.
23. Hogs (6a) short face with a few good moves
24, Quads (5) right arete of face
High Impact (6a+) centre of isolated face. Well worth doing.