There are two routes over to the left:Skid Pan Alley (5) direct up a slabby face (new belay added) and Penelope Pit Stop(5) clean wall with central bulge (new belay added).
1. Pole Position (6a+) straightforward slab and difficult overlap (new belay added)
2. Checkered Flag (5+) pleasant sustained face(new belay added)
3. Peter Perfect (5) easiest and best on slab finishing on arete (new belay added)
4. The Whacky Races (5) steep start on arete then slabby finale (new belay added)
5. The Silver Stone (6a) * pleasant arete with tricky start (new belay added)
6. Long Playa (6b) * intricate face climbing starting on rib
7. Dodgem Central (6b) * centre of overlap on buckets
8. Life's a Drag (6a) * best route here via arete and overlap on jugs
9. TT Special (5) short slabby face with rib
10. Brands Hatched (6a) thin face climbing with technical start
11. Trick Cyclist (6b+) short slab and technical finale above scoop
12. Speed Freak (6b) * varied right-hand line
13. Lap Times (5+) pleasant arete with powerful bulge
14. Screaming Target E3 6a * intricate and highly technical face
Bone-man Connection E2 5c the crack left of the arete and face above.
15. Fist to Fist is Done VS 4c the arete
16. Mikey Dread HVS 4c corner with an overhang
17. Scientist E1 5b the corner/groove system right again.
18. Speed Trials (7a) * technical slabby face with powerful overlap sequence.
19. Quads (5) right arete of face
20. High Impact (6a+) centre of isolated face. Well worth doing.