Left of the wall are three routes. From left to right: In Isolation (6a) slim face to rock scar, Strange Concept (4) easy but pleasant black face Can't Pin it On Me (6a) left-hand arete of pinnacle.
1. Grow Fins E2 5b * the left-hand arete of the wall. Good moves, limited protection
2. Mirrios (6a+) thin crackline with one or two technical moves
3. Cats 23 HVS 5a the straight crackline
4. Tricycle Man Direct (6b+) * faint crackline and technical finale
4. Get Peddling (7a) * technical start on rib then direct via enjoyable face
6. Face Value (6b+) ** the sentry box and thin crack above. Excellent.
7. A Dip in Turquoise Nonsense (6c) * direct up the face right of Face Value with a tricky start
8. Faces in the Mirror (6c) * a fine direct line left of the prominent crack
9. College Crack E1 5b the obvious crack
10. Permutation Wall HVS 5b the curving cracks to the right finishing via the ramp
11. Balance of Probabilities (6c) * the arete taking the overlap on the left. The headwall is easier
12.Upthrutch HVS 5b the corner crack and leftwards ramp
13. Pinch the Pane (6b+) short tricky wall, difficulte overlap and easy finale
14. Diamond Wall E1 5b the diagonal crackline
15. Pool Hand Fluke (6a+) steep pull onto face with short technicalities
16. More Pool You (6b+) steep pull onto wall then face above.