Left of the wall are three routes. From left to right: In Isolation (6a) slim face to rock scar, Strange Concept (4) easy but pleasant black face Can't Pin it On Me (6a) left-hand arete of pinnacle.
1. Grow Fins E2 5b * the left-hand arete of the wall. Good moves, limited protection
2. Mirrios (6a+) thin crackline with one or two technical moves
3. Cats 23 HVS 5a the straight crackline
4. Tricycle Man Direct (6b+) * faint crackline and technical finale
4. Get Peddling (7a) * technical start on rib then direct via enjoyable face
6. Face Value (6b+) ** the sentry box and thin crack above. Excellent.
7. A Dip in Turquoise Nonsense (6c) * direct up the face right of Face Value with a tricky start
8. Faces in the Mirror (6c) * a fine direct line left of the prominent crack
9. College Crack E1 5b the obvious crack
10. More Permutations (6b) a direct version of the original with a tricky finale
11. Balance of Probabilities (6c) * the arete taking the overlap on the left. The headwall is easier
12. Upthrutch HVS 5b the corner crack and leftwards ramp
13. Pinch the Pane (6b+) short tricky wall, difficult overlap and easy finale
14. Diamond Wall E1 5b the diagonal crackline
15. Pool Hand Fluke (6a+) steep pull onto face with short technicalities
16. More Pool You (6b+) steep pull onto wall then face above.