This is the section of cliff between Papacy Buttress and the Dark side and is easily characterized by Nidge’s calling card high on the cliff.
1. What's the Paint? (5) left-hand line with hardest moves low down.Rebolted and new belay added
2. Pity the Graffiti (5+) * pleasant long rib with steep pull through initial bulge. Rebolted and new belay added
3. Set Fred Free (6a) * the left-hand line from the high platform gives pleasant climbing to a steep finale. Rebolted and new belay added
4. Wilky's Revenge (6a+) * the central line from the platform gives a very pleasant wall climb. Rebolted and new belay added
5. Making Plans for Nidge (6b) * takes a line through the left-hand side of the alcove and past Nidge himself. Rebolted and new belay added
6. Helzapoppin' (7a) ** a superb stamina exercise through the centre of the alcove. Doesn't let up. Rebolted and new belay added
7. Right Said Fred (6b) climbs through the right-hand side of the roof on big holds and layaways. Rebolted and new belay added