The first wall is set at a higher level
1. Express Decision (5) the arete
2. Virgin Crack VS 4c the crack
3. Ariva (5+) short but good
4. Timetable Failure (5) slightly easier to the right
This is the wall left of the main section with a sleeper sticking out of its top.
1. Sleeping Sickness (6b) slim groove and short wall on left Rebolted and new belay
2. My Bed's Downstairs (6a) the pleasant face left of centre Rebolted and new belay
3. Braking Bad (6b+) * NEW overlap and arete. Good
NEW the arete 3. Sleep On It (6a) * slim wall on the right with a tricky startarttart and central section Rebolted and new belay
4. Moabi (6a+) NEW pillar to the right
5. Waas it? (5+) NEW arete on the Right
1. Regulo Mark 6 (6b+) * the finale route with tricky moves about both the first and second ledges.
2. Easy on the Gas (6a) * easier to the left with on awkward move at the top.
3. The Pillar Talk (6a+) * a fine wall taken direct on the line of bolts. Tricky finale direct.
4. The Pillar Walk (5+) the pillar crack via a two-thirds height ledge.
5. Have we Addit (6a+) pleasant with a crux at half height
6. Addit and Scarper (6b) * the cracks just to the left lead to a technical headwall.
7. You've Addit (6a+) * from just left of the addit cave, twin thin cracks and an easier headwall.
8. Addit enough (5+) begins just right of the addit cave. Easy at first with one tricky move at the top.
9. Addit Pillar (6a+) the thin pillar face on the walls to the left after a dusty start.
10. Novicok Stone (6a+) the short wall heading for the wide crack above
11. The Long Goodbye (6a) the shallow groove, crack and arete
12. Flexor Hallucis Longus (6b) * the arete to the left finishing via a final bulge.
13. Long Walk off a Short Pier (6a) * starts via the prominent block and trends leftwards to a finial difficult flourish on the headwall.
14. Tooooo Long (5+) * good face climbing starting via the crack right of the block.
15. Longevity (6b) * the blank-looking face to the left gives a myriad of holds and a tough pull over the overlap at the start.
16. Knight of the Long Knives (6b) pleasant technical face.
17. Long Time No See (6a) * starts via a crack and give pleasant slabby face climbing above.
18. The Long Walk (6b+) * difficult lower bulge to pleasant face above, always interesting to the top.
19. So Long, Farewell (6a) slightly harder direct and starting just right of a crack.
No Farewell (5) direct line to awkward move over bulge. Use belay on left
20. Belonging (5+) pleasant face with good climbing.
21. A Dea (6a) * pleasant face after the big flake start
22. Doh (6b) * short technical lower wall above 'Homer block' leads slightly leftwards to easier encrusted upper face.
Crustyless (5+) edge of flake to ledge and short wall. Pleasant
23. Crustyland (6b) new wall and bulge on the right. Pleasant.
24. Woo Hoo (5) the slabby wall at the right-hand side of the cliff
25. Have Another Cow (4) easy route on the right