1. Dr Lazarus (6a+) Crack and wall finishing slightly right. Short.
2. Omega 13 (6a) * Long route starting via crack to wall and rib. Rebolted and new belay added. Extra bolt added.
3. Galaxy Quest (5+) * long crackline and narrow sharp rib. Rebolted and new belay added.
4. Gorignak (6b) * Short corner and overlap to wall and short finishing arete. Rebolted.
5. Wild Olives (6b) * Cleaned corner and excellent wall to rib above. Rebolted.
Half and Half (6a) obvious cleaned line finishing via slim corner
6. Tapenard (6a+) front face then leftwards finale. Rebolted and new belay added.
7. Feel My Presence (6b) * Starts in corner then right and up via sharp arete. Rebolted and new belay added.
8. A Trip on the Dark Side (6a+) * Long route via wall and upper rib to ring BBs. Rebolted and new belay added. Extra bolt added.
9. Gathering Darkness (6c+) Short hard route up left side of face. Rebolted and new belay added.
Ken Dodd's Dad's Dog's Dead (HVS 5b) Crack to belay of Gathering Darkness
10. Stop the Pigeon (6b+) Slabby and technical wall to blocky rib. New belay added.
11. Flight of the Finches (6c) technical lower face and pillar above.
12. The Coming of the Sparrows (5+) Slabby wall, obviously cleaned, tricky start.
13. Later that Night (6b) * Right-hand of three pillars via upper crack.