|Peak District||Chee Dale||Clwyd Limestone||S.Wales Sandstone||S.Wales Limestone||The Gower||Ban-Y-Gor|
1. Ghost Writer (5+) pillar using wide crack.
2. Under the Lifeline (6b) front face of pillar high up.
The next three routes are on the inset wall to the right
3. Over the Deadline (6b) * the best of the three lines.
4. Automatic Writing (6a) central line. Hardest above ledge.
5. Fool's Stuffing (6a+) right-hand line. Tricky central section.
6. No Wisdom (6b+) * left-hand arete of pillar is harder
7. Pillar of Wisdom (6b) * left-hand pillar starting at higher level.
8. The Invasion of the Creepazoids (6c+) central pillar off block. Tricky and sustained. Start fallen down. Needs rebolting
9. Later that Night (6b+) * right-hand of three pillars via upper crack.
10. Mourning Blues (6c+) the thin crack and hard moves left and up via overlap.
11. The Coming of the Sparrows (5+) slabby wall, obviously cleaned, tricky start.
12. Flight of the Finches (6c) technical lower face and pillar above.
13. Stop the Pigeon (6b+) Slabby and technical wall to blocky rib.
14. Pigeon Couped (6b) the thin crack, short wall and upper pillar
15. Ken Dodd's Dad's Dog's Dead HVS 5b Crack to belay of Gathering Darkness
16. Gathering Darkness (6c+) Short hard route up left side of face.
17. A Trip on the Dark Side (6b) * Long route via wall and upper rib BBs on the right
18. Get a Grip on your Short Side (6b+) * takes the right-hand side of the wall to a tough finale.
19. Feel My Presence (6b+) * Starts in corner then right and up via sharp arete.
20. Tapenard (6a+) front face then leftwards finale.
21. Half and Half (6a) obvious cleaned line finishing via slim corner
22. Wild Olives (6b+) * Cleaned corner and excellent wall to rib above.
23. Gorignak (6b) * Short corner and overlap to wall and short finishing arete.
24. Galaxy Quest (6a) * long crackline and narrow sharp rib.
25. Omega 13 (6a+) * Long route starting via crack to wall and rib.
26. Dr Lazarus (6a+) Crack and wall finishing slightly right. Short but worthwhile