|Peak District||Chee Dale||Clwyd Limestone||S.Wales Sandstone||S.Wales Limestone||The Gower||Ban-Y-Gor|
|Garage Buttress||Stoney West|
A good little wall tucked in below Stoney West with ease of access. Can be a little damp and receives sun all day until about 5pm
Park as for Stoney West and walk up the road towards Horseshoe Quarry for 300m. The wall 50m over to the right at a relatively low level.
1. Jumping Blacks (6c+) difficult bolder problem start and easier above 3rd bolt.
2. The Blicks (6b) Technical rib and steep fingery finale.
3. Poison Flowers (6a) Awkward wall. Enjoyable above ledge.
4. Black Bryony (6b) * fine pitch via blunt rib and pleasant wall.
5. Blickin' 'eck (6b+) * excellent wall. Start just left via edge or direct at V3
6. Undiscovered Blacks (5+) short offering on right.