|Peak District||Chee Dale||Clwyd Limestone||S.Wales Sandstone||S.Wales Limestone||The Gower||Ban-Y-Gor|
a new crag has been developed in the quarry opposite to Garage Buttress. Hop over the stile opposite to the garage and follow the public footpath up to the wall in 100m
1. Nematodes (6b) pleasant wall with fingery finale from ledge.
2. Crustacean (7a+) face to the right with desperate boulder-problem crux (7b?)
3. Brachiopods Bite Back(6b) * excellent climbing up the face to the right with a hard start.
4. Pearls from the Shell (6a+) * the excellent crack and corner line.
5. Red Mist (7a) * fine climbing up the reddened tower to the right with a tough crux.
6. Corner, it is (6b) just that. Very 3D.
7. Corner, it is not (6a) just that to the right.
8. Ledges they are (5) shallow groove and ledgy wall
9. Crack it is VS 4c obvious starting from ledge.
10. The Turn On(6a+) short tricky wall to right.
11. The Turn Off (6c) Tougher to the right.
12. Tuned In(7a) nasty to the right.