This is the obvious buttress slightly downstream from Ravens Tor and on the
opposite bank. It has a clutch of steep roof-type climbs with one gentler
wall in between.
Park as for Ravens Tor and walk down the road to the first bridge across
the river. The cliff is on the opposite bank
Starting with the wall on the left.
1. Ergonomic Policy (6b) easy wall to reachy bulge and steep pull
2. Id-iot Nation (6a) pleasant wall climbing
3. Ergonomic Assessment (6a+) pleasant sustained face, all nice and
4. Simple Ergonomics (7a) powerful overlaps with a hallow block and
hard pull out
5. Ergo, Ego, Igo (6c) short series of overlaps. Good
6. Id, Ad, Od (6c+)The right-hand series of overlaps is more problematic
7. Ergotista (6b) slight affair via overhang