1. Hungry Eyes (7a+) * short wall, powerful flake and technical headwall. There is also a left-hand variant.
2. Beef It (7b) * a short sharp shock of moves past the BR with a sling.
3. The Secret Gudgeon Society (7b) * rightwards by series of undercuts and layaways.
4. Stone the Loach (7c) * takes the buttresses central line. Hard, fingery and sustained.
5. Mind of a Turbot (7b) * the best route on this section. Intricate wall and shallow scoop.
6. The Man Who Fell to Earth (6c+) short wall and hard fingery moves above break.
7. Arachnothera (6b+) the open central groove with a short tricky finish.
8. Prawnography (6c) direct and pleasant wall climbing, low in the grade.
9. Bream in Black (7a) * escalating difficulties to a difficult and polished rightwards exit.
10. Breamtime (7a+) * also becoming polished. The centre of the wall via a high undercut flake.
11. The Barracuda Bass Sound (7a+) * a right-hand start to the same undercut. Not polished.
12. No Hiding Plaice (7a) * traditional climbing via a thin crack. Now bolted.
13. Whiting on the Wall (7c) direct from the start of Sturgeon. Fingery.
14. Sturgeon in the Cupboard (7c) ** the right-hand and best line on the wall. Sustained and fingery.