Can't Wait a Dogone Minute (6b+) at the RH end of the crag. An easy start leads to a tricky sequence above the overlap.
1. Cat Lick (7b) desperate technical start to easier face. Finish up In the Drink.
2. In the Drink (6c) * a direct line up to the RH side of the prominent overlap. Finish strenuously over this.
3. Go Cat (7a) ** a powerful start leads to a technical slab and powerful pull rightwards into In the Drink
4. My Dog Dill E5 6a ** flake system leading out left from Go Cat to tackle roof
5. Dog Dirt (7c) * desperately fingery wall to easier face.
6. The Dog Complex (6c+) ** an excellent route with a tough start on good holds to easier but fine climbing above.
7. Learning to Swim E4 6b * boulder start then overlaps.
8. Baffled by Water Wings E4 6b * boulder start then overlaps.
9. Turkey Lurking (7b+) * boulder problem start and desperate overlap.
10. Tail Shake (6b) * very pleasant climbing after a bouldery start.
Wag the Dog (6c) * boulder problem start to good wall
Shake the Tail (6b) bouldery start (again) to easier face.
Scooby Snack (7a+) gently overhanging wall to slabby finale.
Woof, Woof, Woof (6b) the righthand of 3 short but pleasant routes at the lefthand end of the crag.
Woofin' (6a) the middle line
Doggin' (6a+) the lefthand line
50 metres L of Dogs Dinner Buttress is a small crag containing one route, Dogfight 7c+ *, and partially bolted projects left and right of it.