|Peak District||Chee Dale||Clwyd Limestone||S.Wales Sandstone||S.Wales Limestone||The Gower||Ban-Y-Gor|
1. Still Game (5+) * The leftmost route is alongside an impressive 'plank' bolted to the cliff
2. Darlton Slab VS 4c takes the pleasant slabby face right of this and may get bolted
3. Bucket List (5+) takes the faint leftwards trending line around to the right.
4. I am a Darlek (6c+) a touch fingery start leads to sustained face.
5. Name not Known (5) left-hand of two lines to shared belay
6. Name not Known (5) right-hand of two lines to shared belay
7. Unnamed (6b) shallow groove and final rib
8. Unnamed (6c+) arete after moving left from next route. Some good moves
9. Unnamed (6b+) the obvious line is the best route on these walls
10. Unnamed (6b) steep start then easier climbing above
11. Unnamed (6b) another bulge start and easier above
12. Unnamed (6b) shallow groove start then pleasant enough pillar
13. Unnamed (6b) slim pillar line
14. Unnamed (6b) another slim pillar line