1.Twiddledinks (6a+) easy lower wall to pleasant headwall.
2. Fiddlesticks (6b+) left-hand side of good headwall.
3. Ta Nick (7a) easy ledges to excellent and fingery final headwall.
4. Lady Luck (6a) * pleasant easy wall to steeper headwall finishing leftwards via crack.
5. Apologia (6a+) * sharp arete to good ledge. Pleasant face climbing directly above.
6. Rust Never Sleeps (6c) ** side wall of arete. Start via 'rusty' cracks and swing right to 3rd BR. Fingery moves, then sustained climbing above. Rebolted
7. Willows Never Weep (6a+) * open corner line leading to fine steep finish on headwall
8. Trust Never Keeps (6c) * short wall and rib to steep finish on headwall. Hardest at top with good moves.
9. Encore Plus (6b) left-hand side of walls right of vague corner. Easy at first, then fine steep climbing on headwall. Harder for short. Rebolted and new belay added
10. The Impulsive, Compulsive Beat (6b+) * right-hand side of wall. Easy at first, then fine sustained climbing above. Rebolted and new belay added
11 Triple X (6a+) * prominent crackline with short tricky section in middle. Steeper than it looks.
12. Double Cross-Over (7b) ** superb climbing via the prominent pillar with a short desperate section above the overlap. High in grade.
13. New Face in Hell (6c) desperate starting wall to face and easier groove.
14. Coward (6a+) crack and short arete to ledge. Tight groove and arete above.