1. Mucky Luck (6b+) pillar with wide crack
2. Dirty Duck (6a) * pleasant left-hand line of three.
3. Giddy Ant (6b) centre of initial wall via faint rib and some technical moves.
4. Chocopotamus (6a) * right-hand side of walls gives an easier and better route. Pleasantly sustained.
5. Fisherman's Friend (7a) ** prominent arete taken on left-hand side. Hard low down and hard finale.
6. Simply Carp (6a) * long corner line exiting right at the top to join On Higher Perches.
7. On Higher Perches (6a+) first of three routes to right of prominent corner. Tricky central section.
8. Pier Review (6b+) * central of three pillar lines. Sustained from 8m ledge at 8m.
9. Chubb Locked (6a+) * crackline moving left to join last route.
10. High Tench On (6c) right line via vague arete and prominent yellowy headwall. Fingery.
11. Ma Pechere (5) * excellent central corner line.
12. Poached Please (6a+) * worthwhile companion on right arete.
13. The Fish Course (6c) left-hand side of arete to ledge. Steep flaky wall leads to a ledge and tricky finale.
14. Of Course, the Fish (6b+) Shallow groove and slight left-facing groove to finish of last route.
15. Carpin' About (6b) awkward start to ledge followed by pleasant, and surprisingly tricky, face climbing.
16. Scales of Justice (6a+) * steep start with excellent face just left of edge of cave.
17. Gone Fishing (6c) isolated pitch at present to finish via prominent headwall. Harder than it looks.
18. Hook, Line and Sinker(6b) small arete to start followed by shallow groove systems to top. Pleasant.
19. Small Fry (6a+) pillar sandwiched between two grooves to grey face. Good rock.