1. Payback (7a) ** tricky initial wall, short corner and superb headwall. Rebolted and new belay added
2. No Friends Indeed (7a+) * thin crackline with hard moves to finish via next route.
3. Totally Wired (7a) * wall and grooves lead to ledge. Desperate wall leads to superb yellowy coloured finishing wall. High in grade. Left-hand variant is 6c.
4. Spectre Vs Rector (6b+) Wall and groove lead to ledge. Thin crack leads to second ledge and open finishing groove. Classic stuff.
5. Agony Ant (6b) * Tricky overlap start, wall via groove to finish via prominent flake.
6. Flaked Out (6a+) * wall and difficult overlap to fine flake finale.
7. Dog Canute (6b) * Above fence. Pleasant arete to moves left into groove. Left wall of groove to belay.
8. Feeding Frenzy (6b) ** Superb sustained climbing taking the wall 5m right of the fence. Surprisingly steep.Rebolted and new belay added
9. Fisherman's Finale (6c) prominent pillar and fine upper arete. With hard finish.