15m to the left of the main Take Away wall is an isolated pillar above a short grassy slope. This is Leaf Tea (6b).
On the left-hand side of the wall, slightly up the banking is:
Take no Prisoners (4) short wall at right-angles to main wall. Hard start.
1. Not to be Take-Away (6a+) Surprisingly tricky offering.
2. Crispy Duck (6b) awkward low bulge above grassy ramp, then pleasantly sustained
3. Prawn Crackers (6c) * fingery to start and surprisingly sustained. The best on the wall.
4. The Big Take Out (6a) * very pleasant crackline. Steep but juggy.
5. Who Flung Dung (6c) a technical start and fingery moves to jugs.
6. Blue Moon Night (6c+) even more technical start to higher jugs. Blind moves.
7. Chop Suicide (6b) * short V groove to steep juggy wall. Excellent.
8. Les Chinoise (6a) blunt rib and steep finish left of crack
9. Order Number 69 (6a) steep wall via pod-shaped crack
10. The Golden Duck (5+) Another 'steeper-than-it-looks' wall above ledge.
11. Me Old China (6a) Short sharp exercise on right-hand side of initial wall.
12. The China Syndrome (5+) the slim pillar behind the tree.
The Pagoda Tree (5) pleasant climbing on the obvious tower further right
13. Chinese Debauchery (6a) * the girdle of the wall from Golden Duck to the belay of Crispy Duck.
14. The Chinese Delicatessen (6c) inevitable. The left to right traverse, hardest through Who Flung Dung and worse to second!!!!!!!!!!!