This once large an impressive buttress has recently received a massive rockfall and its routes have consequently been seriously affected. Those on the right remain pleasant should you dare to cross the impressive boulder filed below.
Bone Ible (6c) a big atmospheric pitch up the huge white pillar at the left-hand side of the wall. Plenty of atmosphere and plenty of clips - 13.
1. My Poppy Slab (6c+) climbs the centre of the newly exposed slab. Access to its base is currently tricky but a fixed rope will be in place soon.
2. Back to the Welcome (6c+) the towering arete gained via some cracks in it lower half. A little sporty for some.
3. I Love Bakewell Tarts! (6a+) a pleasant route taking the left-hand side of the sharp arete tucked into the back of the chimney to the right. Short tricky section over bulge
4. Stoney Broke (7a) impressive hanging pillar above Tarts with some intricate moves above the roof. Atmospheric.
5. Problems Afoot (5) a pleasant slabby face after a steep and juggy start. Worthwhile.
6. The Man Comes Around (6c+) A long atmospheric route via an impressive gray wall aiming for a faint groove high up. Plenty of climbing but nowhere desperate.
7. The Cuckoo Waltz (6a+) the slim wall starting via an arete just right of a slim cave. Worthwhile.
8. Silencio (6a+) * The centre of the prominent slab and the headwall above to the right gives a fine pitch.
9. Dead Calm (6b) The arete to the right again with the occasional hollow hold.