The left-hand side of the back wall is dominated by a huge mud-filled chimney, the walls to its left deteriorating in height.
1. QE3 (6b) tucked in the alcove up and to the left a prominent arete with tricky moves past the last BR.
2. Freddy's Last Finale E1 5b the left-hand of two line via a steep start on a flake to gain a ledge. The 'runnel'above leads to a short steep headwall.
3. Mercury Times E2 5c * the right-hand line of a pair via a couple of TRs and some steep and excellent moves lead onto the arete and some impressive crinoids!
4. Don't Pontificate (6c) * a short technical face climb making the most of the rock in the centre of the wall to the left. Short hard section.
5. Abrade with Me (6b) ** a superb long route with a tricky move just below mid-height and a fine finish via a zig-zag jamming crack.
6. Abide With Me E3 5c *** takes the left arete of the chimney. A classic. Climb the easy initial ramp to gain the arete and follow this, mainly on its right-hand side to a ledge, PR. The final arete, taken head on, contains a TR and 2PRs and has superb positions.
7. Friends, Romans, Countrymen E2 5c * takes the right arete of the prominent chimney. From the obvious ramp, swing out right and through a bulge and up the wall, 3BRs, to a ledge. Step left and climb the scalloped wall on magnificent rock to gain the fine flying arete to finish. Well protected throughout.
8. Pope on a Rope (6a+) short warm-up style pitch via pleasant enough wall.
9. Papal Rain E3 5c ** the impressive shallow groove and soaring crack above leads to a fine jamming crack slightly left. Atmospheric.
10. Pope Idol (6c) * short and steep section with good moves after a hollow start.
11. Hollowed Ground (6b+) a short route in the centre of the wall with a couple of hollow holds.
12. Benedictine (6b+) a big long route taking the full height of the wall. A little dusty low down but with a fine upper half above the ledge. Needs traffic.
13. A Brown Understudy (6a) the slim pillar left of a chimney to a half-height belay. Lies just to the left of the Numero Uno Walls: A White Oversight (6b+) * the upper wall gives a fine finale on excellent rock
14. Totally Out-a-White (6c) the right edge of the pillar with technical moves.