The quarry is situated just out of Bradwell on the right-hand side of the road when travelling up the dale from Bradwell towards Tideswell. The main quarry gets the sun for the most part of the day although the 'bottle bay' routes stay in the shade all day. Thanks to Paul Freeman.
Due to limited parking, it is best to park on the outskirts of the village and walk up the dale to the crags. After 400m up the road from the village ascend the ramp on the opposite side of the road to the second 50mph sign
The first four routes are on the lower tier whilst the rest of the routes are on the upper buttresses.
1. Amstel Standing (6b+) left-hand line with hard moves past third bolt
2. Older Budweiser (6b+) best route of the wall again with hard moves past the third bolt
3. Leffe Unconquerable (6b) easy corner with thin moves to a ledge
4. Carling all the Hero's (6b) steep wall climbing with hard moves to the ledge
1. The Beast of Bradwell (7a+) the innocuous wall is much harder than it looks, especially for the short
2. Ooh err Missus (6b) longest route on the wall with tricky moves off the ledge
3. How's your Father (6b) good climbing with hard moves rightwards towards the belay
4. Hanky Panky (6b+) awkward climbing with a hard clip to third bolt
6. Slap and Tickle (6c) micro route with a very hard moves from the break
7. Badly Drawn Boil (6c+) traverses the top break from How's Your Father to Slap and Tickle
8. Naughty but Nice (6b+) excellent climbing up the left side of the wall
9. Ooh La La (6a+) good climbing finishing up the hand jamming crack