1. Left Wing Rebolt (6b) * tricky at the start before moving left to the arete
2. Strain Drain (7a) a direct line from the start of Left Wing Rebolt
3. Straining Pitch (6b+) * a steep start leads to easier climbing on big holds via a steep crack and capping overhang
4. Touch and Go (7a+) * takes a series of roof to the right after a joint start
5. Jump to Conclusions (7a) * direct up the wall with a big move through the overlap via a flat hold
6. Pump Action (7a+) * climbs via a crack before difficult moves gain good pockets and powerful climbing gains and arete and groove
7. Clip Joint (6c) * a superb little route via the red-stained groove with a crux exit. Easier slabs above.
9. No Rest for the Wicked (7a) * the left-hand of two pumpy problems starting from behind the boulder and not touching it.
7. Too Many Fingers (7a) * a leftwards line across the overhanging wall keeping just off its right-hand arete.