Described from left to right and starting with the crack just right of the left arete.
1. The Adulteress E2 5c * the crack, overlap, then right to wider crack. A good warm up.
2. Blackman's Pinch E4 6a ** the rightward slanting crack, overlap, BR, and short wall to finishing crack of Adulteress. Popular but easy in technical grade.
3. Skull Attack (7c) *** THE route of the wall. A very technical wall and thin crack gain the roof. Step left to finish up a thin crack and groove.
4. Retribution (7b) *** difficult moves link the groove of Crime with Skull Attack
5. Crime and Punishment E5 6b *** scoop and shallow groove to its top. Step right to follow thin crack through overlap to finishing wall.
6. Black Wall Direct (8a+) * desperate technical climbing. A hard wall leads to an overlap followed by even harder moves.
7. Black Wall (7b+) ** the easier right-hand finale
8. The Hant (7a) after the hard start of Inch Pinch, move right go through the overlap, tricky, and follow a shallow groove and crack.
Tribulations (7a) short desperate wall on right.