Situated about 200m further on than Black Wall right, this bay of rock
is easily reached by the obvious fisherman's path: it lies about 200m before
the building atop the cliffs. It has a handful of good little routes.
1. Devil May Care (6c+) the left wall via
some very long moves.
2. Transgressor's Groove (5) the slabby corner
has a short tricky section
3. Butcher's Slab (6a) the slabby wall with
a tricky finale
4. RepentanceArete (6b+) the right-hand side
of the arete gained from the corner on the right
5. Stepped Corner (6b) just that and awkward
6. Sin Bin (6b) the arete, mantelshelf and
face with a long reach to the belay
Scintillate (6a+) the obvious flake to join
Sin Bin at the ledge.
Forgiveness (6b) huge clacite crystal lead
to a steep flake and joining Sin Bin after roof.
Confessor (6b) the pillar/arete to a horrible finish
Sin fear (4+) Corner crack, nice bridging.
Belay can be gained WITHOUT USE OF LARGE JAMMED BLOCKS IN CHIMNEY.
8. Sinbad (6b) the stepped roof with a balancy
section on the slab
9. Sinus (6b) another of the same with a
10. Synthesizer Slab (6b) * the lovely delicate
Devilment (4) Short arete leading to pleasant
11. For ye who has sinned.... (6c) left-hand
side of the lower wall with a hard move to finish
The Seven Deadly Sins (6c+) * line between
the two after first bolt of Wages. Use belay on left.
12. Wages of Sin (6c+) * short intense wall
with two difficult sections.
13. The Sinner Man (7b) a desperate sequence
on small slots and a rounded finale. Harder for the short.