A good, south-facing wall with a handfull of good little routes with a tremendous outlook
From the parking in Mewslade - please make payment in honesty box - follow the coast path through the farm and a couple of gates before striking down via a vague seaward path to a gate atop a long gully leading down to the sea. Go through this and over the stile and continuing down the gully to the sandy beach. The cliff is back and to your right.
1. Phelan Man (6b) * relatively straightforward start steepening to a technical finale to reach the belay.
2. Grainger Man (6a+) * a fine little route with pleasantly sustained climbing after a technical start through the starting overlap.
3. The Peacock Guys (6b) unusual climbing via a shallow groove and series of overlaps.
4. Mano a Mano (6c) * a tough section through the overlap at 6m leads onto an easier upper section.
5. Man Up (6a+) pleasant and relatively sustained climbing past a two-thirds height ledge.
6. Man Down (6b) * a good and technical lower section leads to a steep and juggy finale.