1. Blight in August E4 5c * Twisting crackline with TR. Trad. gear to BB.
2. Red October (7a) ** Step wall with crozzley start and technical finish.
3. Project Desperate technical wall out left from shallow groove.
4. Sniff This (7a) ** Left-hand of two groove lines. Sustained and fingery and altogether excellent.
5. Sika That (7a) ** Short desperate arete then right-hand groove. Easier after start.
6. Little Cracker HVS 5a Curving crackline with trad. Gear BB on right.
7. Beyond All Resin (6c) * Crack in arete taken direct low down.
8. Resin D'arete (7a+) ** Technical arete line with powerful and fingery moves right to the top. A superb pitch which packs a punch.
9. Two in a Perfect Pair (7b+) * Shallow groove and wall just right of arete with unusual flake.
10. Red River Rock (7b) * Small edges and crimps up bubbly wall to right.
11. The Milkier Way (7c) * Steep desperate wall just before end of ledge. Keeps coming.
12. Mars Attacks (7a+) *** Red wall before shallow groove system. Finish via slight arete, stepping right to belay on ledge. Superb climbing.
13. Red With Rage (7b) *** Steep wall, ramp and groove. Classic, sustained climbing right to the very top: you have been warned.
14. Red Letter Day (7b+) *** Direct line just right finishing via blunt arete. Sustained.
15. Written in Red (7b) ** Right-hand finish to Red Letter day via prominent flake
16. Project Blank-looking wall. One hanger marks.
17. Red Snapper (7b+) ** Left-hand of three lines to right. One hideous move.
18. Project Central line
19. Project Right-hand line
20. Bitchin'(7b+) *** Superb climbing through a high bulge and final majestic move
21. The Morgue the Merrier (7b+) ** Straight line via scooped wall. Bouldery.
22. Missin' the Drink (7b) * Obvious groove with mean entry.
23. Kissin'the Pink (6c) *** Classic features. Right arete of groove above rock slab. Tufas, pockets and wrinkles, all very French.
24. Pissin' the Sink (7b) ** Fine steep wall with desperate finale to clip belay.
25. Foamin'the Gusset (7a) * Wall via ledge to hard move up tiny groove.
26. Inspector Glueso (7a) * Difficult groove above ledge.
27. Glue Year (7a) *** Superb. Groove and headwall above left-hand side of cave.
28. Settin' Stone (7b) ** Technical wall and superb roof.
29. Steel Yourself (6b) * Right arete above cave. Hard start from right.