1. Devil's Brew (6a+) faint crackline with lower bulge soon yields to easier ground.
2. Cauldron of Satyr (6b) * crackline and slight groove to steeper wall via break.
3. Filthy Snatch (6b) * fine, blank looking wall taken slightly left of BRs.
4. Cradle of Dirt HVS 5a * prominent crackline.
5. Dirt Box E2 5c steep start via difficult wall, 2PRs, then easier crackline
6. Anoek Clear Missile (6b) thin face climbing on a narrow pillar
7. Soil and Shuvel (6a+) pleasant shallow groove line
8. Hubble Rubble (6b) * fine intoxicate wall heading for bottomless corner gives excellent moves.
9. Toxicology (6c+) short steep wall with fingery moves.
10. Unnamed (6a+) * Fine climbing leftwards via a faint groove system
11. Anal Gesia (6b+) technical and intricate face climbing.
12. Suppose I Try (6a) * shallow groove and thin crackline
13. Unnamed (6c) leftwards line via square-cute groove.
14. Grated Expectations (7a) ** superb fingery face climbing after a hard start.
15. Dynamo Kiev (7b+) horribly strenuous start with flying leap with fingery moves above. Too bouldery.