|Peak District||Chee Dale||Clwyd Limestone||S.Wales Sandstone||S.Wales Limestone||The Gower||Ban-Y-Gor|
1. Top Drawer (5+) the left edge of the slab, keeping right of the arete
2. Bottom Drawers (6b) * technical face climbing up the centre of the slab
3. Dirty Drawers (6b+) overhanging barnacle heaven to the right. Good
4. Sticky Tissue Issues (7a+) a mean route through the overlaps
5. La Doux Parfum de la Lingerie Utlise (6c) * Crosses the bulges right again
6. Secret Drawers (5) a poor climb up the corner
7. Cast Me Away (6c)straightforward climbing up the pillar escalating to a climactic finale on the roof.
8. Grazed and Transfused (6a+) * pleasant technical climbing leading right into:
9. Dry Blood Beast (5+) * pleasant face climbing via the blunt rib
10. The Clot Thickens (6a+) *excellent climbing via a short gash and vague rib above
11. Cracker Barrel (6b+) short tricky wall and shallow groove.
12. Catching Fire (6c+) blunt rib, overlap, pillar and final overhang.
13. Cinders Catch (6a) * the pleasant wall and easier face
14. Dirty Innuendo (5+) the wall to the right moving left to the finale of the last route
15. Geez Louise (5+) * a pleasant exercise right again
16. Mini the Minx (5) a short though good little wall on the right.