|Peak District||Chee Dale||Clwyd Limestone||S.Wales Sandstone||S.Wales Limestone||The Gower||Ban-Y-Gor|
1. On Line S A steep layback crack gains easier ground above.
2. Extension VS 4c the barrell-shaped arete with a few brittle holds.
3. Funeral Corner HS ** the superb corner line with an exciting finish around the top overhang.
4. Inter Digital Pause HVS 5a the arete right of the corner with tricky moves past an old PR.
5. Penetration Factor VS 4c * another fine climb taking the thin crack and impressive layback flake above.
Sidestep HVS 4c the thin crackline just right again and finishing via the right-hand fork and wider crack above.
6. Ruth's Ramble VD the obvious broken crackline via two dead yew trees.
7. Loran S * another pleasant route via a flake crack, bulge and awkward moves past a yew tree.
Unnamed (7a+) * fierce tachnical face to right.
8. Sunday Driver VS 4c * another gem taking the wall and slab to the right.
9. Wood Pigeon Crack VS 4b the groove right of the tree finishing right around the overhang.
10. Goin' to a Go Go (7b+) * super technical fingery climbing up the centre of the buttress with a frustrating start
11. Go-a-Go-Go E2 5b * super. Climb the prominent groove to the roof, exit left and up via a Go-a-Go-Go flake.
12. High Impedance E2 5c * the direct finish to Go-a-Go-Go over the roof
13. Attenuation VS 4c the rounded buttress to the right to a tricky finish
Moncrieff VD the leftwards leaning wide crack. Poor
Ivy Tower Chimney VD past the tree finishing leftwards
Cow Parsley VD the direct finish above the tree
Skullion VS 4b * pleasant climbing above the flake and crack above
The Clearout VS 4b the crack with a serious of hollow blocks
Helme's Highway S the shallow corner and groove.
Eclipse HVS 5a pleasant climbing via scoops on the slab
13. Onegin S the wide crack behind the tree
|Twlight Buttressess Upper Tier|
|Bitter Entry Area|