1. Shadow (E3 6a) Shallow scoop and thin crack.
2. Silhouette (6c+) Desperate lower bulge
3. Caricature (6c+) Again a hard bulge but good climbing
4. Slim Faster (6c) Bulge and tricky wall exiting right from stump to BB.
5. Crash Diet (6c+) * Harder wall and through bulge direct to BB.
6. Calorie Control (7a) * Hard technical wall exiting left through square overhang.
7. Hungry Days (E3 5c) * Technical face avoiding overlap to exit right over roof.
8. Bitter Ender (E1 5b) * Obvious leftwards undercut with tricky exit.
9. Bitter Entry (E2 5c) * Crack above arched roof to exit through final roof.
10. Lemon Entry (E3 5c) * Excellent thin crack with a difficult entry and exit!
11. Forced Entry (E3 5c) * Leftwards trending groove past two prominent PRs.