|Peak District||Chee Dale||Clwyd Limestone||S.Wales Sandstone||S.Wales Limestone||The Gower||Ban-Y-Gor|
1. The Silver Line HVS 4c * the impressive arete, starting on its left-hand side.
2. Kyani Quatsi E2 5b * a faint groove and crackline lying 3m right of the arete Not done before this date.
3. Planet Head E3 5c * slightly squeezed in following the left-hand of the three faint cracklines
4. Any Which Way E2 5b *** a classic pitch via thin rightwards trending cracks with many pleasant surprises
5. Mud Slide Slim (6c) ** the trickier left-hand line via a nick. Rebolted
6. This Way to Clitheroe (6c) ** the centre of the wall via a prominent scar. Almost 6c+ Rebolted
7. Clevor Trevor (6c) ** the first of a trio of excellent wall climbs via bold climbing and a faint crack Rebolted
8. The Last Straw E3 5c ** the prominent crackline gives a fine sustained pitch. Can take seepage
9. Trabucco (6c+) * very similar to White Smear but with a well protected hard move. Rebolted
10. White Smear E4 5c bold wall climbing via a very faint crack and white smear
11. All Over Lancashire E3 5c the obvious traverse line took a lot of cleaning before this solo ascent. Sorry but not done before!
|Compact Wall Map|
|Over Yr Walls|
|Trevor Rocks Quarry|
|Trevor Rocks West|
|Independence Quarry Topo|