1. Fraction Fictor E4 6b the desperate little face just right of Friction Factor.
2. Friction Factor E2 6a Pleasant technical face with hard move past PR.
3. Lickin' Lollipops (7b) * right-hand line on domed face. Technical and fingery.
4. Candy (7b) * Super, super-technical central line of face.
5. Shy of Coconuts (7a) * Technical moves via thin crackline. Rebolted
6. Spastic Spider E2 5c Bulge and slab into groove, then right and up right-hand of two grooves.
7. The Sinking Shrinking Shrimp E2 5c * Left-hand groove, TRs, then left across face to BB.
Mercy, Mercy Me (6b+) * the excelltn blunt rib to a new lower off.
8. What's Goin' On (6c+) *** Superb angled line onto front face gives a fine technical pitch.
9. Through the Grapevine (7a+) ** The super direct start through the overlap.
10. Mental Transition E4 6a *** A hard bulge with PRs, then the final technical face on the right.
11. Demolition Man E4 6a * Ingenious moves into a faint groove system. RPs essential.
12. Eddie Waring Lives On E4 6a * Unusual line through bulge and onto upper wall via flake.