Heloma Durum (6a+) pleasant smooth-looking wal right of Exostosis.
Just a Tad E1 5b wall and overlaps right of Little Frogs, taken direct.
Unmegaladon (6c) blunt rib right of 1 has no lower off.
1. Baby Frogs with Dirty Little Lips E4 6b * short wall, difficult overlap and flake. BR, PR.
2. Dangermouse E6 6b ** slight arete, left side of overlap and bottomless groove. Old situ gear. Hard.
3. Whispering Wall E3 5c * cracks in side wall behind tree.
4. Storm Rider E3 5c twin faint cracks and shallow groove on wall left of huge tree.
5. Baron Greenbach E5 6a * fine technical grey face with PR.
6. Bagpus E4 6a * thin cracks and smooth-looking wall just left.
7. Poison Letter E2 5c wall and smooth groove to left.
8. Origami Today E3 6a * fingery lower wall, BR, TR and thin crack on vague arete.
9. Ornamental Art E4 6b desperate bulge and wall to hanging groove.
10. Vicious Circles E5 6b * hard series of moves through bulges to arete. BRs.
11. The Soft Machine E5 6b * fine thin crack with sustained climbing. PR and TRs.
12. Stress Test E4 6b * fine grey wall complete with unnerving flake. 2PRs.
13. Basket Case E3 6a wall to good hold, then right and up V groove.
14. Mainstay E3 6a easier flakes above start of Basket case.
15. King of Fools E3 6a long traverse left above bulge to gain yellow-coloured hanging groove.
16. Shasavaan E1 5b broken crackline via whitebeam tree.
Wafer Way VS 4c right-hand of four cracks left of yew trees.
Last Fandango E1 5b * left-hand of the twin cracks to gain layback flake.