1. Autoroute du Soleil (6a) * branches left from belay of Journee to climb fine walls high on cliff to left.
2. Journee de Merde (6a) * a long route with just a short hard section halfway. (4) to the first belay.
3. La Ligne Vert (6a+) * straightforward, balancy moves on steeper section and peasant finale on rib. This can then be extended almost to the top of the crag by a superb 6b pitch.
4. Damn Foreigners (5+) shallow groove line with steeper moves to exit.
5. Chaud Show (6a) * prominent rib leading to belay in alcove.
6. Troi Milles Voies (5) pleasant climbing on line of borehole.
7. Frenchie (5+) easy start, tricky steeper section and easy finale over flake.
8. The Foreign Legion (6a) steeper climbing starting via blunt gray rib.
9. Too Much Dutch (6a) direct up wall starting from ledge at the back of shallow alcove.
10. Herman the German (6a+) * pleasant face climbing with a difficult bulge and long pull to finish.
11. FCUK (5+) at right-hand side of face. Tricky moves through overlap, then straightforward. .
12. Foreign Muck (6a) easy over ledges and steep, reachy finale.
13. TGV (5) longer route at right-side of wall. Good climbing.
14. Who Fell in the Poubelle (5) line immediately left of long corner.